Plan the cruise of a lifetime to the Galapagos Islands with our well-traveled team of experts. Work closely with your Southern Explorations' travel specialist to build a first class tailor-made tour over the dates of your choice. The volcanic archipelago of the Galapagos - renowned for sparking Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution, thanks to the islands’ staggering number of diverse endemic species - are beyond a doubt one of the most fascinating destinations on the face of our planet, and there are myriad ways you can cruise them. Choose to explore the 13 major and 7 minor islands from a number of styles, including luxury cruises, catamarans, yachts, sailboats and even dive boats.
We invite you to view our sample itineraries below, but looking to customize your travel? It's easy! Give us a call today at 206-784-8111.
Plan Your Custom Trip to Today!
OUR FAVORITE GALAPAGOS ISLAND CRUISE MOMENTS
• Sun yourself alongside marine iguanas and sea lions on the islands’ pristine white-sand beaches
• Trek to the giant caldera of Sierra Negra, one of the most active volcanoes in the entire archipelago
• Witness first-hand the truly unique mating dances of both the famed blue-footed booby and the waved albatross
• Trek across recent as well as ancient lava flows, and explore underground lava tunnels, all testaments to the archipelago’s turbulent volcanic history
• Walk among the Galapagos’ legendary giant tortoises in the wild, or visit the breeding center to observe the remarkable differences between species that inspired Darwin’s world altering theory
• Snorkel and kayak among the sea lions, sea turtles and penguins…as well as the occasional shark
GALAPAGOS & BEYOND
Be sure not to miss the amazing options available to you on the mainland as you make your way to the legendary islands. Our Ecuadorian mainland extensions give you the chance to explore the Andes, the Amazon rainforest and Ecuador’s fertile coast.